Interest in Taycan Bezel Covers?

Tech and talk about the Taycan
Tom
Site Admin
With thanks to @Ajjra for test-fitting, it seems the 992 bezel cover does fit the Taycan. So I'm starting this thread to gauge interest and see who wants one. I can ship them unpainted without delay to anyone who wants one to paint themselves (you pay postage). With all the crazy colors for the Taycan, I hesitate to offer to paint them, at least for free and/or quickly.... I can source any Porsche color, but it costs about $35 per color and is time-consuming to get....

taycan w bezel.jpeg
taycan w bezel.jpeg (2.47 MiB) Viewed 3061 times

Larry C
The bezel cover looks like it should have come that way from the factory or at least be an OEM option. Gorgeous interior!

2022 Cayman GTS 4.0
2019 Audi RS3 (sold)
2016 VW Golf R (sold)
2013 Audi S4 (sold)

amelen
I'd definitely be interested. Mamba Green preferably, but any green might be OK honestly.

OBXCKW
Tom, when u have more in bourdeaux red, lmk!

VA_CT
Looks nice. I would be interested in cherry red and may be dark silver.. Thank you

baherrick
I just received one from Tom. Looks great and is very cool!! Thanks, Tom!
Attachments
image0.jpeg
image0.jpeg (761.83 KiB) Viewed 2763 times

wem
@baherrick , it looks great. The Taycan Bezel covers are causing a buzz on the taycanforum.com site. I hope I can get one in Mamba Green before @Tom gets swamped with new requests. (I posted on the other site to hopefully drive some new members to join this site).

Draman
@Tom , I messaged you on taycanforum, but I guess this is your home! Would love to buy bezels from you in Carrara White and Limestone Beige (if you can somehow match that)

Tom
Site Admin
Hi Wem, no worries! I haven't updated my list yet but I have two mamba's to paint, including yours :) The sport chrono bezels are soooo much easier to do than the tach bezels for the 992, I would welcome all your Taycan forum buddies! Buzz away! Love it! That said, in fairness to all, I'm flat out prioritizing people like yourself who become part of the carpokes community with posts and commentary, etc. I started making these for folks to get the word out about us, but I've had quite a few people post once asking for bezels and them disappear after I printed/painted it etc., without even taking their bezel. I've thought about charging to eliminate that, but would rather keep them as a carpokes housewarming gift for now. So when someone joins and becomes an active Carpokean like yourself, it seems only fair to put them at the top of the list. Tomorrow is paint day. :thumbup:

vdr
New to this site and interested in the bezel cover. My interior is Blackberry and would gladly pay for a paint match if possible...

Edit: Exterior of my car is Chalk which is also an option for the bezel.
Last edited by vdr on Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.