2021 992 Turbo S - Recommendation for tuning

Porsche talk that defies categories!
pnb2506
I live in Carlisle, MA and would appreciate recommendations for who I could contact in the surrounding area to discuss tune ups and improvements to the exhaust.

Thanks

blueline
If you're a PCA member there might be some members in your regional club who could recommend good independent Porsche tuner shops. Of course, if you personally know other Porsche owners they might have ideas as well.

Even your Porsche dealer might be able to offer ideas for independent shops in your area. Many techs at Porsche dealerships have upgrade experiences and ideas. If so, you could have the work done at the Porsche center near where you live. You could also try an internet search for German, European or Porsche performance centers near Carlisle.

Any quality tuner shop generally handles a variety of Porsche models, so maybe someone with a different model Porsche has experience with a high-quality shop near you.

Not sure if you meant to post your new topic under the 'Garage Sale' sub-forum but I think your questions would be better suited for either the '991 & 992' sub or the 'All Things Porsche!' sub-forum where it might get more views and responses. Hopefully, someone in your area will have some shops that they can recommend.

I'll move it to the 'All Things Porsche' sub. (I'll leave a shadow copy in the 'Garage Sale' sub for a few days.)

Tim
'24 Cayenne S - Algarve Blue Metallic
'22 992 Turbo S - Carmine Red
'21 718 Cayman GT4 - White
'21 718 Cayman GTS - black
'11 GMC 1500 Quad Cab 4x4 - black
Musik-Stadt Region

P_Coastal
A great way to start researching is just go to Google Maps and paste:

Porsche Tuner Near me

2023 Porsche 718 Cayman (Chalk / Leather interior in Black/Bordeaux Red) My Config:
viewtopic.php?p=7560#p7560