Two identical Boxster S Racecars for sale

Including Spyders & GT4s
Dbills
2000 Porsche Boxster S 986 Race Cars professionally Built by Vali Motorsports

Green Boxster S VIN # VIN#: WPOCA2989XU28429
Yellow Boxster S VIN # VIN#: WPOCA2987XU626095

I am selling my two (2) identical Porsche Boxster S Racecars. Can be sold individually for $45,900 each, but I will give a $2,000 discount ($1,000 per car) if sold as a pair for $89,800.
Green Boxster S has 10 hours on the Engine and the Yellow car has only 20 hours on the Engine. One previous owner and I only ran DE events with the cars. Both are in in excellent condition and are lightning fast! Never crashed and professionally maintained! Vali Motorsports known for building winning racecars spared no expense with these cars. Beautiful – beautiful cars indeed. These Porsche racecar are exhilarating to drive and YES - it’s quite addictive.

They only weigh ~2,600 lbs and are blindingly quick, incredibly competitive and very reliable cars. The new clutch is coupled to a freshly rebuild six-speed gearbox with Numeric Shifter making the shifts smooth as silk.

Race proven podium winners – and are Race Ready! Besides DE Events, there are several sanctioned racing bodies you can run these cars in: NASA, SCCA, PCA Club Racing, etc. They have been meticulously maintained. Just check the air pressure, Strap in and Hit the track! These cars are currently professionally wrapped with a Stars and stripes theme. Everything is up to date.

Included with sale:
Both Yellow and Green Porsche Boxter S comes with the following:
• Vali Motorsports built
• Aim Dash
• Aim Camera
• Racing approved Lexan windshield
• OMP seat
• Sabelt Harness
• 3.2 L Engine with 20 hours
• 6 speed manual
• MCS Adjust shocks Dampers
• Fire Sence System
• OMP Steering Wheel
• Motorola Radio
• Safecraft center net
• Safecraft driver net
• Numeric Shifter
• Numeric Cables
• Rennline paddles
• extra set(s) of wheels

There was 1 previous owner. I only participated in DE Events.

Call or text 612-968-3299 and let’s go over the details.

Asking $45,900 each or $89,800 for the pair. Delivery can be negotiated.

Dave Billingsley Cell: 612-968-3299 Email: dbills6923@yahoo.com
This could be you.jpg
This could be you.jpg (740.17 KiB) Viewed 149 times
240123 proof 2.png
240123 proof 2.png (607.3 KiB) Viewed 149 times