Free alignments in Seattle area

edub
alignment.jpg
alignment.jpg (612.52 KiB) Viewed 319 times
I love motorsports; the imprecision of humans driving machines, the exacting demands of lap times and the stage of physics it all plays out upon.

I’d love to share that passion with people who feel similar.

I want to offer my assistance helping you perform a wheel alignment on your car*

The cost is free.

The spirit in which this help is offered is similar to that of a friend. I’m neither a business or a bonded garage and the liabilities and risks of performing your own auto work remain with you.

The requirements are:
  • You have a Porsche with 5x130 hubs*
  • You assist with the alignment
  • You utilize your Porsche for some form of motorsport: autox, racing, HPDE, rallies.
  • You need to provide your own parts, and specialized tools if you’ve got aftermarket parts that require them.
  • Your car has to come to me (Woodinville, WA)
Alignments usually take 2.5 or 3 hrs start to finish. Corner weighing takes another couple hours depending on how many changes we need to make.

I’m using a google form to help coordinate scheduling

We’ll perform the alignment work with: This has become a fun way to give back this community and to meeting like minded people. Thanks for reading!

* I wish I could do other types of cars but the tools and equipment I have on hand are make specific.

Larry C
This is an extremely generous offer and is sincerely appreciated. 🤙🏻🤙🏻
Best,
Larry

2022 Cayman GTS 4.0
2019 Audi RS3 (sold)
2016 VW Golf R (sold)
2013 Audi S4 (sold)

J-Dub
Wow
@edub this is a really generous offer, thanks for putting this out there. I wish I could take you up on the offer but I am way too far away.

I truly appreciate the spirit that this offer puts out to the community. :clap:

1957 VW Beetle
2004 VW R32
2021 Porsche Cayman GTS 4.0

JetFuelOnly
Guys, Erik and I have chatted a lot about Porsche stuff over the last couple years. He recently came to visit the Bay Area and we had lunch and he PIWIS-ed a bunch of new functions into my car. Great dude.

Really awesome of you to offer the alignments Erik.

edub
JetFuelOnly wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:41 pm Guys, Erik and I have chatted a lot about Porsche stuff over the last couple years. He recently came to visit the Bay Area and we had lunch and he PIWIS-ed a bunch of new functions into my car. Great dude.

Really awesome of you to offer the alignments Erik.
Thanks for the kind words. I was thinking, it would have been fun to shoot a jetfuel video showing how an alignment is performed on the car.