GTS Ride comfort

This forum is for detailed DIY guides relating to the Macan
BCDave
I have a 2023 Macan GTS with 21 inch wheels and Michelin summer tires. The car handles very well but on longer trips over roads that are sometimes not ideal I find the ride can be a bit rough. The car has air suspension and set to comfort mode during these trips.

I’m wondering about going to 20 inch wheels. Anyone have any experience or thoughts on 20 versus 21 inch wheels on a Macan GTS or S?

blueline
I don't know if 20" wheels will make a difference but I tend to doubt it assuming the same Michelin tires. Which Michelin summers do you have - Pilot Sport 4S? I thought Macans came standard with all-season, but maybe not the GTS?

If I'm not mistaken you'll need to put approved winter tires on your Macan in a few months, so maybe consider waiting and seeing how those ride before switching wheels. The winter tires may be a bit rough too but then again, maybe not. You'll at least be able to compare them to the summer tires before undertaking the expense of buying another set of wheels. In addition, you might not like the look of the 20" wheels as well as the 21s - just a thought.

Tim
'24 Cayenne S - Algarve Blue Metallic
'22 992 Turbo S - Carmine Red
'21 718 Cayman GT4 - White
'21 718 Cayman GTS - black
'11 GMC 1500 Quad Cab 4x4 - black
Musik-Stadt Region