Carpokes going off roading?

Tech and talk about the 991 and 992
PogueMoHone
We joke about Canada as having "baby ice".

PogueMoHone
Tom wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:43 am
PogueMoHone wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:45 am The Carpokes plate mounts survived -30 ℃ extreme testing on the Arctic circle.
That's great news, especially with the mounts on that textured surface! Looks like an absolute (arctic) blast! :clap:

Speaking of license plate mounts, I'll touch base later today, but have set of Cayenne mounts for you. The other project we discussed is still a work in progress. :angel:
Great, plates just arrived in the mail -so ready for them. Back in town on Feb. 3. Given the experience with the Dakar and rough texture (standing up to temperature extremes) I am sure the smooth surface on the Cayenne will be a walk in the park.

I have video trying to shake the plates off.... but .mp4 format is giving this luddite trouble to post.

Tom
Site Admin
PogueMoHone wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:40 pm
Tom wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:43 am
PogueMoHone wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:45 am The Carpokes plate mounts survived -30 ℃ extreme testing on the Arctic circle.
That's great news, especially with the mounts on that textured surface! Looks like an absolute (arctic) blast! :clap:

Speaking of license plate mounts, I'll touch base later today, but have set of Cayenne mounts for you. The other project we discussed is still a work in progress. :angel:
Great, plates just arrived in the mail -so ready for them. Back in town on Feb. 3. Given the experience with the Dakar and rough texture (standing up to temperature extremes) I am sure the smooth surface on the Cayenne will be a walk in the park.

I have video trying to shake the plates off.... but .mp4 format is giving this luddite trouble to post.
That's fantastic to hear about the plates sticking well on that bumper, especially in such a harsh environment!! To post videos, they need to be hosted somewhere (like YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) and then if you link to them in post here, they will play inline here. For example, I'm posting the video below by simply copying and pasting the link to this YouTube video...